Wednesday, September 8, 2010

father died

father died, but before the couch in the hospital ward on the tightly held my hand, like a lot of something to me. He's extraordinary, not to mention the national, ethnic, and dedication to the group. I understand, he thought I had nothing to remind of the. He held my dying for a long time hand, if not assured. I am christian louboutin in great pain and sadness to hear him off to say things to remember hh hh hh worthy of their own conscience, you have everything hh hh I was your age hh hh only you Mom and you have to take hh hh hh my life doing good conscience hh hh.
I said with tears, Dad, you are assured that no matter when and where, I remember your words, not betray their conscience !
father's last words were: the time from the hh hh hh you can not ah!
father closed his christian louboutin shoes eyes on the finish. but his hand still tightly grasped me tightly. I want to father misplaced. I have such a great man of quality, world outlook, for others, and even knowledge are shaped. Do I have to sell their conscience for money? reason though is so, but sometimes, I often recall the words of his father. Yes ah , my father was right, you can say I have everything. house, in the district, the home delivery can stay, do not christian louboutin sale even have to buy furniture. car, pick my car up and down train sent. ticket, my location per month wages, of course not come cheap. I am in this position, I done a good job, its capability. cause is paramount in my heart, I feel lofty. wife fully supports my work, almost all of the chores are inclusive. left under is my problem how to display their talents. I will not sell anything for money, which I am absolutely sure of!

No comments:

Post a Comment